Welcome to Sassy Sandy’s Sewing and Custom Costumes in Sierra Vista, Arizona
SEW WHAT? YES, I CAN!
- PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO STOPPING BY TO MAKE SURE I AM AVAILABLE.
- My business is all about making new and exciting garments, costumes and other items.
- Up-cycling and refashioning is also one of my passions. Notice some of the purses made of used clothes.
- Check out my Custom Costume page! There you will find many of the costumes that I have made for my customers.
- Give me a picture of what you want made and I’ll take it from there. Contact me to make sure you have the best costume for your next cosplay event!
- Don’t forget the holidays coming: Fathers’ day, Independence Day, and of course birthdays! Everything I make can be given as a gift. (Gift wrap available.)
- Try using a tote bag as a gift bag! It is a great way to make that gift a little extra special.
- Yes, military folks and first responders in the area, I do sew the patches on your uniforms.
- When you find something you like, but want it in a different color or print, just ask. If I can get the fabric, I can make it.
- Should you have any questions or would like to place a custom order, please feel free to contact me during business hours.